The Department of Arabic Language awards a Bachelor of Arts degree for 120 credits taken over 8 semesters or over a minimum of 6 semesters.
The Department prepares its graduates for opportunities to work in the following fields:
- Working as journal editor;
- Working as a reporter in television or radio broadcasting;
- Language editing in journalism;
- Language checking in governmental ministries and institutions;
- In centers of creative arts;
- Supervising educational activities in centers;
- To qualify the graduate student for further studies on the masters degree level and for scientific research.