- CBE Office of Research Newsletter [ click here ]
- Arabic Curriculum Plan [ click here ]
- CBE Research Office Seminer Schedule, Fall 2013 [ click here ]
- Course offered for Spring 2013, [ click here ]
- CBE Research Interest Directory [ click here ]
- New College Journal, Vol. 16 No. 2, Fall 2012 [ click here ]
- Faculty @ CBE, [ click here ]
Excellence @ CBE is not an act but a habit
The College of Business & Economics (CBE) at Qatar University is a premier educational institution that offers undergraduate programs, an MBA program, and executive education.
Qatar University is the country’s national and major institution of higher education. It seeks to be a model national university that offers a high quality, learning-centered education.
Founded in 1985, the CBE is known for academic rigor; creativity and innovation; hands-on and service learning opportunities; a firm grounding in ethics; and an applied education that prepares students to become outstanding leaders and global citizens within the ever-changing, complex, and fast-paced world of business.
The CBE offers undergraduate business degrees in the fields of Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management Information Systems, Management, and Marketing; a very selective MBA program; and an executive CPA program. The College is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
With "a laptop for every student" and the recent groundbreaking of a new QR 185 million state-of-the-art building, the CBE will offer its students an exceptional business transformational learning and technology enabled center.