Upon the successful completion of a Bachelor of Business and Economics, a student will be able to:
- LO1. Demonstrate effective written communication skills;
- LO2. Demonstrate effective oral communications skills.
- LO3. Utilize information technology in making business decisions;
- LO4. Recognize social responsibilities of business decision-making;
- LO5. Recognize ethical dimensions of business decision-making;
- LO6. Work effectively in teams;
- LO7. Foster global perspective in both appreciation and application; and
- LO8. Enrich their academic experience with experiential learning.