Building and developing external capacity while systemically changing the culture of the supported schools through a train the trainer model with coaching/mentoring tools developed by the Specialist to be used to assess their impact on student achievement.
- Conduct high quality professional development activities that will be derived from research-based best-practice, and deep knowledge of Qatar's cultural and educational context.
- Build human capital at NCED to prepare educators for Qatar's Independent Schools.
- Conduct ongoing personnel needs assessments and research/evaluate activities to provide valid data on education personnel needs, quality and impact on student learning.
- Disseminate information on Qatar's educational development initiatives to International scholars through the Center publications and local, regional/international conferences.
- Brain Based Learning
- Cognitive Coaching
- The Art and Science of Teaching
- Teachers Evaluation System
- Diversity “Qatar in Focus”
- Educational Leadership
- Standards-Based Educational System