The College of Engineering Requirements Unit (CRU) is responsible for managing the college requirement courses. The specific tasks of the unit include:
- Coordination between different departments and interfacing with CAS.
- Timetable and scheduling for the College of Engineering requirement courses
- Overall assessment and dissemination
- Periodical review and revision of the syllabi of the college requirement courses
- Budgeting, recruitments and lab developments (when needed)
- Students advising and orientations
- ABET criteria implementation.
We hope that the information contained in this website will give you a glimpse of the unit. For more information on the CRU activities, please contact :
Dr. Mahmoud Abdulwahed
Head , College Requirements Unit (CRU)
College of Engineering