Students currently taking an English or Math course, this is your opportunity to share your creative expressions and show off your linguistic and media skills. Create a short video and share your learning experience while at the Foundation Program.
- should reflect the theme directly i.e. the student’s educational experience, story and journey at QU in learning English or Math.
- You may use Clipart, your drawings, Movie Maker, or your own footage or clips of YouTube videos, but you cannot use a whole video from the internet.
- The video must be a maximum of 3 minutes.
- The video must be played by Windows Media Player or Real Player
- Students must use only English in narrating their experience and stories by either recording their voice in background and/or including written subtitles.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, place winners will be invited to attend Foundation Program end of year ceremony to present their videos and be officially recognized for their excellent work.
Video Submission Deadline: June 5th 2015
Send any questions and video submissions or the link to your video to: