The Special Needs Student Initiative provides the following services as per the initiative’s mandate:
- Facilitate communication with the ISNSC
- Provide communicative and consultative assistance to FP teachers and administrators involved in supporting students with special needs.
- Facilitate the administration of assessments for special needs students.
- Provide faculty, facilitators, and coordinators assistance and guidance via day-to-day communication and workshops.
- Organize workshops for faculty and Special Needs students
For more information, contact:
Leader: Department of English
D05* - 225
+974 4403 5407
Department of Math
D05* - 314
+974 4403 5528
*D05: Women’s Foundation Building