- Qatar University reserves the right to either allocate suitable housing or paying housing allowance to faculty members and eligible staff.
- The type of housing provided by the University will be based on the availability and taking into account the employment grade and the number of family members (children).
- Furnishing allowance is provided to faculty or staff eligible for University housing unit if housing unit provided is unfurnished.
- Qatar University provides accommodations to its married staff that are on Grade 6 and above, provided that all family members have valid residence permits in the State of Qatar.
- Qatar University provides a shared accommodation to its unmarried staff who are appointed on Grade 6 and above through Government Housing Department.
- A faculty member who opt for housing allowance after spending more than 30 days in University Furnished Housing, will no longer be eligible for Furniture Allowance from University.
- Furnished/Unfurnished accommodation will be allocated to faculty or staff as per their contracts and taking into consideration above mentioned terms and conditions.
FacebookTwitter YouTube Linkedin Instgram Google+ Flicker Foursquare RSS
Research at the Heart of Qatar University
As a premier national institution, QU continuously invests and participates in studies, which further science and society. As both a leader in emerging gas technologies and an environmentally conscious institution, QU's autonomous research units strive to make an impact on a global scale. The University plans to utilize its findings to amass an intellectual reservoir that will establish a strong knowledge-based economy in Qatar.
- Research main website
- Research strategic plan
- Academic research
- Research magazine
- Office of quality management
- Finance and administration
- Research Centers
- Environmental Studies Center
- Gas Processing Center
- Qatar Transportation and Traffic Safety Center
- Center for Advanced Materials
- Laboratory Animal Research Center
- Kindi lab for Computing Research
- Social and Economic Survey
- Biomedical Research Center
- Browse all centers
Student Success and Development