- Strict adherence to the student housing rules and regulations.
- Maintenance of housing facilities and furniture items.
- Students must stay in the residence.
- Student’s relatives or friends are not allowed to stay in the residence under any circumstance, nor should they allow the visitors to use facilities and services in the residence.
- If a student secures a job outside the University during their studies, they can no longer benefit from the university housing.
- When leaving the residence for travel purposes, students must hand over residence keys to Housing Supervisor on duty.
- Students should keep their room clean and put garbage in the designated area and use housing facilities properly.
- Personal items are the responsibility of each student; the Housing Department shall not be responsible for any damage or loss of such items.
- Students must always wear proper clothes while they are in halls or in administrative offices or in any other common areas in the University Housing.
- The Housing Department reserves the right to accommodate any student with another student without any objection.
- All students must adhere to the timings and schedules set by the Housing Department regarding visits, use of housing facilities and services.
FacebookTwitter YouTube Linkedin Instgram Google+ Flicker Foursquare RSS
Research at the Heart of Qatar University
As a premier national institution, QU continuously invests and participates in studies, which further science and society. As both a leader in emerging gas technologies and an environmentally conscious institution, QU's autonomous research units strive to make an impact on a global scale. The University plans to utilize its findings to amass an intellectual reservoir that will establish a strong knowledge-based economy in Qatar.
- Research main website
- Research strategic plan
- Academic research
- Research magazine
- Office of quality management
- Finance and administration
- Research Centers
- Environmental Studies Center
- Gas Processing Center
- Qatar Transportation and Traffic Safety Center
- Center for Advanced Materials
- Laboratory Animal Research Center
- Kindi lab for Computing Research
- Social and Economic Survey
- Biomedical Research Center
- Browse all centers
Student Success and Development