The Center offers companies the opportunity to join a Gas Processing Consortium which serves three important functions:
- a. Help to fund the Center,
b. Provide technical guidance to the Center's programs.
c. Serve as a strong link between the Center and industry.
In return for their annual fees and their support of the Center, member companies receive tangible benefits including:
- Membership on the Center's Technical Advisory Committee
- The opportunity to influence and direct the Center's research programs
- The opportunity to interact with other operating and service companies in the industry
- Facilitated access to Center staff, faculty and students
- Access to Center facilities
- Discounted fees for Center courses
- Discounted fees to exhibit at the annual Symposium
- Preprints of Center publications and research reports
- Access to Center developed software and tools
- Visibility and publicity as a Consortium member
Consortium Members 2014