The following is a step-by-step guide intended to assist graduate applicants through the admissions application process for the various Diploma, Masters and Doctorate programs offered by Qatar University.
A comprehensive listing of QU's graduate programs, including admission requirements, is provided on the Admissions Requirements webpage. A list of important dates and deadlines is available on the Application Timelines page.
Apply using the online admissions application:
- Complete the online admissions application at your own pace.
- Save your application to complete at a later time. Remember your Login ID and PIN
- Upload required documents in support of your admissions application.
- Electronically submit the application when complete.
- Receive an instant confirmation of submission.
It is important to note that if you uploaded a university transcript and test score as part of your application, they are considered unofficial and the original and final university transcript and test scores are still required in order to complete your application. Please ensure that all missing items, including the official university transcript and test scores, are submitted to the Admissions Department in order to complete your application.
Final and official university transcripts, test score report(s), and the Qatar Health Certificate should be submitted in-person to the Admissions Department or mailed to the following address:
PO Box 2713
All other missing requirements may be submitted in-person, by mail, or e-mailed to email@example.com by the admission deadline. Applicants should not submit any supporting documentation to the Admissions Department until they have submitted an admissions application. The Admissions Department will not accept any documentation unless an admissions application has been submitted for the intended semester of admission.
Submit the QR 350 graduate admission application fee as part of your online admission applicationton.
Applicants can review the status of their application through myBanner application to ensure that the admissions application is complete and that all required documents have been submitted by the application deadline. Graduate applicants can use this feature to:
- Verify that the Admissions Department has received the admissions application
- Review a listing of required materials received by the Admissions Department
- Track all requirements which remain outstanding and must still be submitted by the applicant in order to complete his/her admissions application by the application deadline
- Receive online notification of the program’s admission decision
All admitted students will receive a formal admissions letter from their graduate program. The graduate program will also provide you with information pertaining to orientation (if offered by your graduate program) academic advising, and registering for courses.
For further information or enquiries regarding graduate admission to Qatar University, please contact the Graduate Admissions Section of the Admissions Department at:
Location: Admissions and Registration Building
Telephone: (+974) 4403-3754