Apply to QU
All graduate applicants to Qatar University are required to apply to their intended program of study using the QU online admission application. This online service allows you to complete your application, save your application to complete at a later time, upload required documents in support of your admissions application, review, and submit your admissions application from the convenience of your personal computer.
- Complete the online admissions application at your own pace.
- Save your application to complete at a later time. Remember your Login ID and PIN
- Upload required documents in support of your admissions application.
- International students who do not hold a valid State of Qatar residence permit (excluding GCC citizens) are not eligible for QU admission consideration. It is crucial that international student who is interested to enroll at QU to have a valid Qatari residence permit. Qatar University International Student Section assists students to get a student visa (Qatar Residence Permit). Those interested students should Apply Online for the student visa and upload the Required Documents during the same timeline of QU admission. Applicants who fail to satisfy the requirements for a student visa will not be considered for Qatar University admission.
All graduate (Diploma, Masters and Doctoral) applicants to Qatar University are required to submit a QR 350 application fee as part of their admission application. Admission applications will not be considered complete, and consequently an admission decision will not be made, until the application fee is submitted through the online Admission Application using Visa or Master Cards only.
The following is a step-by-step guide intended to assist graduate applicants through the admissions application process for the various Diploma, Masters and Doctorate programs offered by Qatar University.
Application Instruction Guide (PDF format in Arabic only) will guide you through the online admissions application and answer any questions you may have regarding the online application process. If you need additional assistance, you can visit the Admissions Department where a member of our staff will be glad to assist you while you complete the online admissions application.
Submit Required Documents
It is important to note that if you uploaded a university transcript and test score as part of your application, they are considered unofficial and the original and final university transcript and test scores are still required in order to complete your application. Please ensure that all missing items, including the official university transcript and test scores, are submitted to the Admissions Department in order to complete your application.
Final and official university transcripts, test score report(s), and the Qatar Health Certificate should be submitted in-person to the Admissions Department or mailed to the following address:
PO Box 2713
All other missing requirements may be submitted in-person, by mail, or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the admission deadline. Applicants should not submit any supporting documentation to the Admissions Department until they have submitted an admissions application. The Admissions Department will not accept any documentation unless an admissions application has been submitted for the intended semester of admission.
To ensure that your admissions application is complete and that all required documents have been submitted by the application deadline, graduate applicants are encouraged to regularly check the status of their admissions application. Once the application has been received by the Admissions Department, applicants can use this feature to:
- Verify that the Admissions Department has received the admissions application
- Review a listing of required materials received by the Admissions Department
- Track all requirements which remain outstanding and must still be submitted by the applicant in order to complete his/her admissions application by the application deadline
- Receive online notification of the program's admission decision
Receive Admission Letter
All admitted students will receive a formal admissions letter from their graduate program. The graduate program will also provide you with information pertaining to orientation (if offered by your graduate program) academic advising, and registering for courses.
For further information or enquiries regarding graduate admission to Qatar University, please contact the Graduate Admissions Section of the Admissions Department at:
Location: Admissions and Registration Building
Telephone: (+974) 4403-3754