Required Test Scores
In order to be considered for graduate admission to Qatar University, applicants to graduate programs that require English competency must achieve the minimum score on the TOEFL or equivalent test required by their intended academic program.
Please note the following important points when submitting your English test scores:
- Applicants are required to demonstrate their English proficiency as part of the admission process by satisfying either of the following:
- Earned a previous degree from an institution of higher education in a program where English was the language of instruction.
- Have taken a TOEFL exam, or its equivalent, within the last two years.
- International students (students from outside Qatar) are requested to submit only IELTS (Academic Version) test score upon the score required by the intended academic program.
- English test scores are no longer valid if older than 2 years from the start of the semester of the intended admission. Students with scores older than 2 years must re-take the required test to validate these scores.
- GRE and GMAT test scores are no longer valid if older than 5 years the start of the semester of the intended admission. Students with scores older than 5 years must re-take the required test to validate these scores
- QU Testing Center reserves the right to verify any standardized test scores and re-test students.
- QU Testing Center will re-test students submitting TOEFL paper-based test scores to Foundation Program.
Competency Exams Dates
- 20th Feb 2016
- 5th March 2016
- 30th Apr 2016
- 28th May 2016
- 23rd Jan 2016
- 19th Mar 2016
- 7th & 21st Jan 2016
- 18th & 25th Feb 2016
- 10th & 17th Mar 2016
- 21st & 28th Apr 2016
- 19th & 26th May 2016
Should you have any questions or inquiries, please contact the Foundation Program at:
Male: (+974) 4403-5324, (+974) 4403-5305, (+974) 4403-5327
Female: (+974) 4403-5310, (+974) 4403-5321, (+974) 4403-5322, (+974) 4403-5323, (+974) 4403-5325
Or visit the Foundation Program website.