Student Campus Card
Welcome to Students Campus Cards Section
The Section provides the official card for enrolled students at Qatar University, as the campus card is mandatory for all students and facilitates their access to a full range of facilities and services across campus.
Campus Card Uses
Students are obliged to show their campus card when :
- Purchasing textbooks at the university book store.
- Applying for “Maraheb” car permit.
- Booking of Lockers.
- Using the Self-Service Printing Machines.
- Applying for any of Admission and Registration procedures.
- Applying for the annual Sports Membership subscription.
- Borrowing books from the university library.
- Attending some training workshops.
- Attending final exams.
- Accessing university facilities such as residency halls, labs and internet rooms.
Privileges of obtaining the Campus Card
Students receive discounts at more than 90 outlets off-campus, which are listed in the discounts booklet.
Applying to obtain a Campus Card
Students can apply to get their campus card in one of the following ways :
- Personally visit the campus cards section office to be photographed and get their card immediately.
- Apply for the campus card online through the following link:
(http://mycard.qu.edu.qa) either via a computer or a mobile phone, and submit a personal photo or a “selfie” that meet the required conditions.