The purpose of the Student Campus Card is to provide identification card for enrolled students at Qatar University and to facilitate student access to the full range of facilities and services provided for students. Obtaining University Identification Card is an essential step before receiving books. New ID Cards will be issued for all new students, males and females. Some of the benefits associated with having a Student Campus Card include:
- Accessing University facilities which include residency halls, labs and internet rooms.
- Purchasing books at the University Book Store.
- Borrowing books from the library.
- Students receive discounts at over 90 outlets, which are listed in the discount booklet.
- Students can use their campus card to benefit from the new Self-service Photocopying from the General Services Section.
Females: Women's Activity Building - Office no. 101 Tel : 4403 5950
Males: Men's Activity Building – Room no. 210 Tel : 4403 5940
Working Hours: Sunday - Thursday, 7:30 AM till 2:30 PM