- Must apply Online by visiting the following website: [apply for Arabic center].
- Submit the QR 50 admission application fee as part of your online admission application. This is non-refundable fee.
- Send scanned copies of the required documents to email@example.com
- Timeline for applying ONLINE to the Arabic center AND sending the required documents.
- Any application or documents will NOT be considered after the deadline
- All Arabic center applicants to Qatar University are required to submit a QR 50 application fee as part of their admission application. Admission applications will not be considered complete, and consequently an admission decision will not be made, until the application fee is submitted through the online Admission Application using Visa or Master Cards only.
Please click here to view the payment instructions.
The Selection Process
- Applications will be reviewed by ANNS Admission Selection Committee.
- After the Selection Committee has completed the review of all applications, all candidates will be notified of their status (accepted/rejected) via email.
- The selected candidates will be asked to send the original documents by post to International Students Section within a given timeline.